Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So how's it hangin'?

To you, my faithful readers, I pose a question and a request: have you purchased some art work from me in the recent (or even not-so-recent) past?  If so, would you share a photo of its place in your home with me? 

I'll post the photo here on the blog with or without your name (whatever you wish) but will like to at least note your city or country. Let's get things started with a photo sent to me all the way from Western Australia from the lovely Joan, who purchased a set of tropical mini prints this past winter. 


 The multi-opening mat was perfect for all those coconuts. Joan wrote, "I do love them and I think they look great in my hallway.'' Thank you, Joan! 


 


Also from way down in Australia, my long-time blogging friend Dinahmow posted this photo of my Chrysler Building print that she framed and now has hanging in her home. Lovely!

Any more out there? Would love to see them and love to share. Shoot me an email with a photo: info@vhmckenzie.com

Thanks in advance! 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of moving things around so can't show the gorgeous mini prints as they are waiting for a new frame.But I'll email the water tower.