Sunday, October 03, 2010

New - Tiny Prints !


If you've admired any of my paintings seen here on my blog, I am now offering sets of tiny prints, one dozen different prints for $26, plus postage. The first
collection is up for sale here.

These are printed on acid-free, heavy weight 64lbm(250gsm) paper.
 
Each print measures approx.: 3.75" x 2.5" (9.5cm x 6.5cm)

Each print is signed and dated by me, the artist, on the back.

The clarity and color of the prints are remarkably true to the original - they are
rich and vibrant and would look lovely framed as a group or individually. Of course, you could also just slip them in your wallet....


 This first set contains 12 portraits of children.


I'm in the process of printing and photographing additional sets, including landscapes, foliage, palms and more portraits. Feel free to email me if there is a particular series of pieces that you might like to own as Mini Prints. I can also make multiples of a single image.

PRICING

One single print:  $5 plus postage

Collection of 6: $15 plus postage

Collection of 12:  $26 plus postage


2 comments:

Melanie said...

Lovely!!!The miniature prints look awesome-colorful and bright.

Samarjit Roy said...

They would be so cute as gifts..