Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Dreadlock in My Pocket

Here's the second collection of Mini Prints, a series of dreadlock portraits culled from my blog. This collection of a dozen portraits is available for sale here.





As with the first series described in the previous post, these are printed on acid-free, heavy weight 64lbm(250gsm) paper.
 
Each print measures approx.: 3.75" x 2.5" (9.5cm x 6.5cm)

Each print is signed and dated by me, the artist, on the back.
 
 
 
 Feel free to email me if there is a particular series of pieces that you might like to own as Mini Prints. I can also make multiples of a single image.

PRICING

One single print:  $5 plus postage

Collection of 6: $15 plus postage

Collection of 12:  $26 plus postage
 
 
More to come.........

1 comment:

Laura Goggin Photography said...

Ooo, I love these!