Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Gray Lady Came A-Calling


After some email exchanges and a phone interview with NY Times writer Matt Flegenheimer last week, staff photographer Todd Heisler was dispatched to the East Village to take some photos of me in my studio.

The MTA's copyright pursuits are the subject of Flegenheimer's upcoming piece and it looks like my successful battle against the MTA (as described on my blog here, here and here) will appear prominently (?) in the story. 

Todd took a ton of photos in my studio and I'm excited about the boost this may give me if/when the article appears in the Times. Todd is a wonderful photographer -- check out his work at www.toddheisler.com.

I'll keep you Night Shifters posted!!!

1 comment:

Dan Gliubizzi said...

Great news! I look forward to seeing the article!