Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So I think Shara is done -- but Tasha is not....

This is another 12"x15" ink line drawing of a young girl, Tasha. I used a bamboo pen with india ink to draw the preliminary lines.



Now here is the first result of my adding watercolor washes to the ink. I'm not so certain about the harmony of the colors. I've used blues and purples in the shadow areas but may be adding more warm washes over her face to bring all the colors together. Not sure. And I don't know about that lime green for her shirt. Hmmm. Going to sit on this for a bit and get back to you!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the colours.

dinahmow said...

I have tagged you for a list of 7 blogs and 7 facts. If you don't have time or don't want to "play" that's OK. Details on my blog.(And I rather like the green jumper!)