Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Better Face BOOK - Volume 1

Next up in my handmade tiny books -- a collection of some of my most popular pen and ink drawings, the Loosey Goosey portrait series.




There are 14 miniature prints in all, assembled accordion-style, just like my previous tiny book, NYC H20.  I printed the drawings on archival art paper, and fashioned the covers out of chipboard, covered with hand-made paper from Thailand.


I think between the two photos here. above and below, you can see just about every image that is included, save one - guess that will have to be a surprise.



This tiny book is secured with a slim leather strip fastened to each cover:



Signed and numbered inside the front cover, I've assembled a limited edition of 25. And yep, these are tiny, 2.5" x 3."



Available for purchase here.





No comments: