Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Greetings!



Time to go Old School -- send a handwritten card for a change.


Now offering 5-pack note card samplers, each card adorned with one of my watercolor paintings. Each card has a different image on the front and is blank inside.



Size: A2 (5.5" x 4.25")
Set contains: 5 Folded Cards and envelopes





I print these cards on Conqueror Diamond White 118# cover stock paper, using an Epson R3000 printer with archival inks. All cards are printed, cut and folded by hand.

Envelopes are 70# "Whip Cream" colored Pop Tone envelopes, with a deep flap, by French Paper Company.



Send a little bit of the caribbean to a friend!


See the two sample packs offered here and here, each pack of 5 is only $12.50!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love them all, especially the coconuts and island plants.

dinahmow said...

Yay! You did it! I really hope these are a "nice little earner" for you, Victoria.
I'm having all sorts of cyber hassles, but once I sort the *&^$@***ing gremlins I;ll be heading to your shop.
(Emailing you shortly)